Go from good engineer to great engineer
Our mission is to help engineers be the best they can be. Use the button below to sign up for our newsletter and get our Engineering Leadership mini-course for free.
In the show today, I go through the five top reasons you need to love your job.
The five reasons are:
1. At least a half of your waking hours spent at work, so it would be good to actually enjoy that time.
2. It will be very difficult for you to invest in your career if you don’t love your work.
3. You’ll never be truly great at what you do if you don’t love your work.
4. People who aren’t into their work don’t get promotions
5. Most importantly, you won’t feel fulfilled.
Welcome to the second episode of the Engineering and Leadership podcast! This episode covers whether it is better to become a manager or a technical specialist as you move forward in your career as an engineer. I cover the pros and cons of each path and help you decide which might be best for you.read more
Well, I’ve gone and done it and started a podcast. This is the very first episode of the Engineering and Leadership Podcast. In this episode, I introduce the show, and share 5 productivity hacks that I use to squeeze more out of my week than the average engineer.read more
Truly effective leadership lessons are simple to comprehend, but not easy to implement. This is the work all leaders must undertake.read more